I really like it when Cadel Evans wins because he’s unique in his modesty. I feel like this gentle wave at the TDU took all his might—even after winning the stage and becoming the overall classification leader. Showmanship just doesn’t seem to be in his character.
picture from velonews
- travislyons93 likes this
- inkentumbls likes this
- chill22out likes this
- virindi said: did he wear a flag to the podium?
- theheavingsurface likes this
- mi-papa-es-virgen reblogged this from wisexup
- mi-papa-es-virgen likes this
- lifeofangony likes this
- wisexup reblogged this from giantpuffball
- drizzleandahurricane likes this
- unglyproductions likes this
- giantpuffball posted this